Friday, February 25, 2011

Sooo I get this a lot...

The typical A) how can you really be a "health freak" and B) how the askl;dfj do you stay in shape and bake like you do...[this is mainly from my mother, sister, people close within the kitchen's proximity]...you see it's complicated really. Here food can be a tool, we have it readily available and spend time perplexing over that ad we saw last night on the www.com about Organic Yummy Chocolate Truffles (only 100 calories), don't get me wrong it's not that the internet is a terrible thing. I'm really going to attempt to take the time to navigate myself around it [I have pop ups people...is this a bad thing?]. I'm just saying you have to make sure you trust where you're getting your infoinfo from. I'll admit it food freaks me out. There. Not scarred to say it, food freaks me out because there are things in it I don't want in my body, chemicals like the new corn sugar [aka high fructose corn syrup]. Food freaks me out because if you're lucky you can eat whatever you want, and if you're not so lucky...well that can be even worse, you'll eat what's around and what's cheap [that's not a bad thing, it's just that what's cheap is not good for you, we all know that when Taco Bell or a Ronald MacDonald I'm A Scary Clown Guy with fries sounds betta than anything else in the world at that particular moment]...guilty as charged...def not perfect over here. I dunno, guess what I'm really trying to say (personal Michael Pollan style) is, "Eat food, in the right amount". The smartest man I know once told me that everything is good in moderation. I believe him for sursies. I think that's what the Italians would say to this bomb Americanized-lets-add-strawberry-extract cannoli...eat 1 daily (QD,,,medical slang) or if you are PMSing 1.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment