Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Growing Up Blues

Results in what: serious anxiety. Formula to decrease or balance:
1)  Seriously good tunes...new favorite I'm a lady by Santogold...yeah it's probably one of those overplayed on the radio tunes but when you don't have a radio...
2) Dancing
3) Good old time favorite Smitten Kitchen Recipe
4) Favorite past time background motion picture
I know I know Mr. camera phone isn't cutting it for me either


 Chocolate Chip Banana Blondies:
 2 eggs
2 sticks of butter (yuck I know)
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups of flour
1-2 bananas
1 and 1/2 cups melted chocolate chips
-9 inch round or square pan
So mix all your wet ingredients together thoroughly and then add your dry ingredients a little at a time mixing in between each addition. Mash up the nanner's and add chocolate chips (you can melt these and swirl like I did if you want a marbled technique!!!). Mix these into the batch. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until done. And walla you will have the latest addiction. Gosh I love to bake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment