Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random Odds N' Ends

So figuring that I'm new to this whole blog thing I think I should be entitled 2 posts on my first night... this post features a bunch of baked goods I have made in the past...maybe it will inspire you to keep reading and stay tuned for when my next "I wanna bake" strike happens [don't worry I can't go more than a week without spending some quality time in the kitchen].
Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake

Chicken Marsala Pizza [Nick's Specialty], Espresso Swirl Cheesecake & Vino!

Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake [Made this for Thanksgiving and the eggs were over a month old...we're still alive!]

Blueberry Compote Cheesecake


Handmade Mini Chocolate Chip Cannolis--->Italiano!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake [This one was HUGE!]

1 comment:

  1. i had no idea you were such an expert baker! my goodness. i think i am going to gain weight just following your blog because man, i'm hungry now. i hope you share these recipes, because i love cheesecake too. (especially that chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake - i had no idea such an amazing thing existed.)

    ReplyDelete